Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hair Color

Well, I’m a brunette now. I got my hair colored a few days back. At first it was a shock because of the difference it was. I was strawberry blonde before now. I colored my hair in Denmark last and by last week it had grown out by 2-4 inches, not exactly sure. I also got a hair cut from Toni and Guy. I chickened out of having it cut short. I didn’t want it making my face look chubby or anything. So I got it cut just a few inches longer than my shoulder. It has grown out very nicely now. I love my hair.

Along with my hair, I have lost weight. I am 10 lbs lighter than when I came here. I think it was from working so much and not having the money to eat out too much (even though sometimes we still do…lol). It could also be from being so dehydrated (less water weight) lol. I hope that that is not the reason though. :D

Until next time,

Rachel Bendtsen

No comments:

Post a Comment