Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little Walk in the Rain

I have had a fabulous day today. I did not hoerer like that Simon læs sick today. He had to go home from church after the second hour. After churh i had choir ad the hadede home. Pia ssad that i lokkede ver summer-y since i had wavy curly hair and a white dress on. After church Simon and i just hung out and watched 2 Disney movies and the end of The Other Side of Heaven. We also went for a little walk in the rain. It wasn't raining until after we stepped outside. It was actually very cute and romantic. We swung together both alone and doubled up. It was a lot of fun. When it raining a little harder we took shelter under a little patio building roof thing. There Simon held me in his arms while we watched it rain. Afterwards we headed home. The park we were at is only like 2 minutes away so we were close enough. Oddly enough it stopped raining while we were walking home. It was a really fun and romantic walk. I am really happy that Simon is feeling better. I love him so much. Oh! I gave him a hair cut yesterday. He is SO hott! He looks fantastic with his new haircut!! I love him so much it's crazy. Well its almost time to head to bed.
Hugs
Rachel
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment