Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today :)

I had an interesting day today. I had to work today but i didn't ant to wake Simon up, so I acted lime a ninja and snuck out of the house. I missed my goodbye kiss but Im glad i took one for the team. :P I worked for about 4 hours today. I came home to an empty house since Simon was out with one of his best friends Dennis. I started cleaning up for when Dennis and Simon would come back for lunch. We had sour cream burritos while we watched The Big Bang Theory. Afterwards i made a few quesadillas for them and their never-ending stomachs. :D I was told they were delicious so that's good! I just got finished getting ready for a church barbecue. I hope it is as fun as last time. Frisbee Interception!! Lol. We're going to be heading out in a little bit.
Hugs and kisses xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment