Friday, August 5, 2011

Sick

I'm sick. Blaggh. I thought it was only allergies like I've had for the past week or so but this morning it was different. I felt worse. I am sure that it didn't help that i stayed up until 2 and got up at 730 to go to work. I was supposed to help Karl move but i needed a hot shower after riding the scooter in the rain. By this point I'm just miserable. Simon was very helpful. He got a lot of stuff for me. He got me water and even made me a sandwich (which i ended up not eating anyway). I love you him so much. He is so sweet.
After he went to work I txted my friend Line. She came over after she was finished cleaning the church. We talked, ate some French bread, and watched 2 movies. It was really fun and nice to have someone here with me. Simon came home a little time later. We've just been hanging out and we ate some dinner. We read scriptures and now I am watching scrubs while Simon plays some PS3. I am definitely looking forward to a good night sleep.

I just found out that I might be able to get 2 of my nursing books cheap! Yay for saving money.

I am signing off now.
Hugs and kisses xoxo
-Rachel

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment