Monday, August 3, 2009

My Own Little Journal

A few days back Simon bought me a little journal that I could use. (I had lost the one he bought me in the states).

It is soo cool!! I love it. I write in it all the time. It's sometimes hard to remember if I wrote something on blogspot or if it was my journal.

Last night we brought down the PS3 and the tiny TV so Simon could play Call of Duty 4 online with Dennis (one of his best friends). I had a lot of fun watching him play too. He is getting better everytime he plays. I can't wait to get his big TV down here. This tiny one is so hard to see on unless your way up close to the screen. Everytime I see Simon leaning in to read something or see I picture Caleb doing it as well. :P I miss him a lot (and his hugs).

Simon went off to work half an hour ago and I'm already bored with him gone. Thomas is gone on a vacation too so it really is just me. I need to go upstairs and clean but I really don't want to.

Dinner last night was soo good. Around 9pm I was so hungry I decided to cook food. We had instant mashed potatoes w/ some sort of gravy sauce and some canned corn. Hhhhm. It was actually really really good.

This morning Simon was going to go to the store and buy eggs and bacon and surprise me with breakfast but I ruined it by saying I wanted to go with him. Bummer.
The store didn't have eggs!! What?!? What grocery store has a (small) bakery but no eggs...

We bought some food for the next few days and headed up. Simon still made bacon and sausages while I read scriptures. We are started to make it a habit to read in the morning instead of at night because we get so tired at night and it's harder to get stuff out of it. So far it has been great knowing that we had already read scriptures when we wanted to go to bed.

I love and miss my family and friends. I definitely can't wait until we get flight benefits again!
(and maybe even go to Panorama!! ***hint hint Mom***)

Hugs and Kisses XOXO
-The Bendtsens

2 comments:

  1. Panorama??? That is the first time I heard about that, oh wait, it was the 31st time! Too bad we don't have flight privileges yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rachel!! Love you rach!

    ReplyDelete