Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Day At School

So I had another great day at the language school. Right now we have a teacher called Annette Yde. She has been a teacher for like 29 years and she is so GREAT!! I have learned so much in her classes. 

Simon made "oatmeal cookies" today. It ended up being to runny and turned into a cookie cake. It was SO sweet and of course we ate it anyway.   :P

So my best friend Majorie is due December 4th 2010. Today, while waiting for Simon to get off work, we sat in the library (it's HUGE!!) and talked about her last experience. It gave me a little bit of baby fever. I think I'm starting to get ready to make an absolute decision about having a baby. 

...I mean that up until now I've kind of not been sure if I was completely ready for a child but I think being around Majorie (who has an almost 2 year old and one on the way) had helped me stop freaking out so much. Thanks Majorie. :) Now I'm not freaking out so much and really looking forward to my turn.

Hopefully soon... we'll just have to wait and see. :P

Well, I'm going to go read the last chapter of my book. Love you all!

XOXO Rachel Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment