Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brief Note

I loved reading about Melanie's college life. It is great following all of that. I can't wait to start school now.

I just did a big presentation about my life,childhood and family. I loved being in front of the class. I can feel that my Danish is really improving. I hope to be able to work really soon. I'm probably going to apply at a Rema 1000 or Superbest (kind of like Albertsons but WAY smaller). I'll keep y'all posted on if I get a job or not. :)

I have posted a lot of pictures on facebook on my recent sailing trip, baking experiences among other things. Let me know if you have questions or anything! I love y'all and miss y'all loads!!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Great blogs rach!! Exciting to hear of your school. So you gave a presentation in Dansish to the whole class?! How are the people? Were you nervous? Love you sooo much. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment mel :D
    Yeah, but it was rather informal and our class is so friendly that it wasn't a big deal at all. I had a lot of fun doing it. <3

    ReplyDelete