Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Two Trees

I received an article from a church friend on the story of Adam and Eve. It is a wonderful way to show that men and women are equal and have definite roles that they each play. I'm going to attach a link from fairlds.org and let you have the opportunity to read it in full. I hope this helps give a different perspective (but same principles) on the events that happened in the Garden of Eden.


http://www.fairlds.org/FAIR_Conferences/2010_The_Two_Trees.html




Just a note:
FAIR is not owned, controlled by or affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. All research and opinions provided on this site are the sole responsibility of FAIR, and should not be interpreted as official statements of LDS doctrine, belief or practice.


2 comments:

  1. I just read this talk... HOLY COW! That is an amazing talk! I loved it! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got it while I was out visiting teaching. I thought it was amazing seeing it from that point of view. I know it wasn't from a general authority but still. I had never thought about it like that. Now I know what to say to anyone that asks why only men have the priesthood.
    Miss ya!! <3

    ReplyDelete