Friday, September 3, 2010

Quick Blog

I saw everyone posting and thought that it was my turn to post something. 

Language school is going great. I made holiday bread and took it to school today. Everybody loved it and wanted the recipe. (I still have to type it up in Danish though...). I was called as Young Women's President and I'm excited to work with the girls! I have 2 - Amanda (Beehive) and Charlotte (Laurel). Simon is still really enjoying work and he is good friends with his boss.  

I'm searching for a job right now but I haven't found anything yet. I'm crossing my fingers.  It would be nice to get more shopping money.

Speaking of shopping... :D
I went shopping the other day with Birgit, her sister Jytte, and Majorie (from the language school). It was really fun. I bought a pink dress, a pair of shoes (the sandal type), and a really pretty light purple shirt. I went shopping again today and bought a lot of things. I bought 6 dresses, a pair of low heels, and a cover-up for one of my dresses. All that was for 200kr. That is incredibly cheap!! It was almost like being in the states.. almost, but not quite.

I'm about to start working out a lot.. I've eaten a few too many cakes (the problems of learning to bake delicious cakes and rolls and things...). My goal is 2 kilos in 2 weeks. I think I can do it.. I think I can,  I think I can, I think I can...

Simon bought a pair of roller blades last month and we are starting to get out more. I love going roller-skating with him. It's almost as fun as ice skating. :D I really enjoy ice skating.

Life is going great and having a great time together. This Sunday is our 1 yr 9 month anniversary! I can't believe it's almost been 2 years. 

I'm not preggo but we do plan to have kids soon. I really want to finish language school (should be done by next June/July) before though so I don't have to go back to language school after the child gets old enough. We'll see how it goes.

I've really enjoyed keeping up with my family in Texas. I talk to Jenni almost everyday. I got to see little Jacob and Lizzie!! They are so cute!! I can't wait to hold them!!

I love my hubby and my family!!
With love,
Rachel Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment