Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 Month Anniversary

It was our three month day and Simon woke me up to breakfast in bed. Mmh. I sure love a good breakfast in bed. After that Simon got ready for school and left. I had a Danish lesson to go to at this point so I myself got ready and left. After the lesson I got a ride home and headed up to the apartment. I walked it but something was different. It was cleaner and there were candles lit. Something was definitely different. This is what I saw!



There were 2 presents on the couch when I walked in too!



Simon was nowhere to be seen. I looked around the rest of the apartment...



and found him!



He was reading 'The Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith' just waiting for me to get home from Ole's lesson. After welcoming me home he let me open up my presents! The first one was easy to see. He got me a three-in-one movie. Here's a close-up...



And when I opened the other present it was 'The Innocent Mage' by Karen Miller. I was still waiting for the third book of the Magicians' Guild to come in the mail so he bought me this book to help keep me busy until then. It's a good book. Here's a close-up...



It was a really good day. Oh, and for Simon (and I) a few days earlier we got a cheap used TV. It is a 32". It was like 250kr ($50). It is a pretty good TV. Before he only had a 22" so for us it's an upgrade :D Here's a picture of it...



Later that day we went and saw 'Bedtime Stories' in the city. It was nice to get dressed up and go out to a movie. We even had snickers and licorice and this other sour licorice stuff. The walk home after the movie was great! I love late night walks through the city with Simon.

Simon made this day very special and I thank him for that. I love him with all my heart.
Our 3 month anniversary was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment