Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Hat Party Sleepover

I heard great reports from the last Crazy Hat Party so I decided to have one of my own! I invited all the Single adult women to come. All could come and most could stay the night too! So I cleaned up the apartment (even though later I knew we would all trash it again ... lol).
Here's a picture of my crazy hat!!

Here's the back...

and the side.

Grethe and Kamilla both forgot their hats so Grethe borrowed my bow and Kamilla used whatever I had and part of your jacket's hood to become the Queen of Iceland. (She is marrying Arnar from Iceland)

Grethe

Kamilla (above) and later dressing up (below)

I don't have a picture of Line's hat but this is Margit's.

We had a lot of fun waiting for Simon and his friend Dennis to leave. (Simon had just gotten home from work so he had to change before he went over to Dennis' house to spend the night.
The girls started a movie ('The Perfect Man') and Line and I played dress-up. (More like Line played dress-up in my dress...lol)



She had fun being in the dress.
After that we sat around and watched 'Next'.


The junk food we had was really good! :P

Grethe had to leave at this point. We then made some home-made pizza. We had fun making it. :D




We played cards while the pizza was baking.


The pizza was good and filling (and a little overcooked...oops lol)


After a lot of fun and talking and playing around we headed off to bed.

There were 4 of us with one bed, a couch, and a bean bag.
Line and her sister Margit shared the bed,

Kamilla slept on the bean bag,

and I had the couch.

The sleepover and party lasted until about 1:00 pm the next day.
It was a success!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I want to be invited to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always invited. Feel free to come whenever you are free.

    ReplyDelete