Sunday, March 1, 2009

Young Women's Activity

We talked about homes and the importance of homemaking. We talked about how we can be a homemaker now even if we don’t have our own homes yet. Then after we gave that lesson we used Familien GUF candy (my favorite so far) and made houses out of them. We were “making” our homes. We talked about homes too while we were making them. Then afterwards we got to eat it. Charlotte is my only young women but Line (single adult) and Kamilla (engaged) came too. It was nice so that it wasn’t just Charlotte and me. We had a lot of fun and then we got to eat our spoils. Here are some pics of us. We had a blast that night.



mmmh... det var så dejligt!

This is Charlotte and me.

There was a lot of concentration that night... he he

Line... hard at work...

Charlotte's finished home.

Bling Bling

My finished product.

Hey, look! Det er mig!!

Since I'm "still in young womens," I still get to act silly.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I don't know what your talking about yo have to be in Young Womens to act silly?!? Please! I act silly all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, i ust use it as an excuse. I love being silly!

    ReplyDelete