Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trilingual

I just found out that I am married to a trilingual man.

A while ago Simon and I were watching an episode of friends on my laptop and the language setting was set to German (we have to change it to English every time). So before I change it he starts to translate what was going on. I was like wow! We talked about how he had German in school and had to learn it well enough to get a good grade. I didn't think much about it until today. The same thing happened and I was like cool! Then I thought about it and asked him to speak some German to me and he did!

My husband is trilingual! I think that it so amazing!!
Hopefully soon enough I will be bilingual... not that I'm competitive or anything. lol. :P

I love him so much!
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. i love your posts! But what on earth are the 3's? I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Those are hearts. It took me a while to figure that out too when my friends used them. And also when they kept saying ily. (Which I later found out was I love you...lol)

    ReplyDelete