Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bourne Trilogy

Ok, so so far we have watched as much of scrubs as we can... we are waiting for the next season. We started looking into another form of entertainment. Simon called me one day from work and said that we would get the born trilogy for like 70 kroner or something (usually movies can come from 50 to 100 kroner). It was a great deal so he got it. For the last two or three days we have been watching them. The first one I remember seeing before but then there were 2 more that I thought I had seen before. I was mistaken.

After the first one was over we switched over to the second one and I was totally awesomed out. It was so good. I couldn't believe that I had heard so much bout these movies and never seen the other two. I just assumed I had. Well, I have been missing out.

We finished the second one and today we finally got to start on the 3rd one. We got about half-way through or something and we had to stop it cuz we had to get to church for his meetings and ym/yw's... I can't believe we stopped in the middle.... what's going to happen, who's getting who, who's behind everything!! Gosh, never watch an exciting movie if you don't think you will have time to finish it all. We are going home after and whether Simon wants to or not... I am going to finish the movie. (but of course he wants too to). lol.

Much love to my missed family and friends.
-Rachel Bendtsen

1 comment:

  1. I liked the first one. I liked the story of the last two but I had a HARD time watching it. I don't like the filming style. It jumps around too much! Love your blog rach! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete