Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ole's Birthday Party 7.2.09

Saturday Ole held a birthday party. There was almost everyone there and their kids.
I have pictures of this party because I figured if Ole is always taking pictures at his party, who is taking pictures of Ole. So I pull out my camera to take a picture of him.

I turn around to take pictures of the sleeping Asta. (she is exactly as old as lil lizzie)

I turn back around to Ole and I find this...

The dinner was really good. We all sat around, talked, laughed and told stories.

Simon sat and translated anytime it switched from English to Danish.

Then we had ice cream!!
The kids ate first...

Then the adults grabbed some ice cream before it was gone...

It was so good. Later Pia and I exchanged back massages while watching TV. I had fun.
With love,
Rachel Bendtsen

3 comments:

  1. is that asta sleeping out in the cold?? sounds soo fun rach! You must be loving married life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Ole love, that your caught him in that moment, where he dropped the spagetti on the floor.LOL
    Hugs from
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. that time Asta was inside, I have seen her sleep outside before at Pia's house.

    ReplyDelete