Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pro-Bowl 9.2.09

About the date in the title... its really Feb. 9, 2009, but that's how they write it here. meh... it's going to get confusing when/if I ever go back to the states.

I missed the big superbowl tradition back in Texas but I wasn't about to miss out completely. Joachim (lil Samuel's older brother) held a Pro-bowl Party. Since the pro-bowl was on Sunday they waited until like 1 in the morning to start it.
Below is a pic of Jacob, Joachim, and Carsten... and Grethe in the other one...
(Carsten looks so enthused...lol)

There was a really good turnout.

We had a lot of junk food if you can't tell from the pic. he he.
We even had time for some silly pictures.

Now compare...

The view from seat wasn't too bad.

Me and Simon got to share the couch we were on.

Simon brought his laptop to keep him busy. He also got to show it off to everyone else too.

Later, I fell asleep (kind of- I still heard when they were talking about me "being asleep") and then later went into the other room where Grethe was. I began to read my book. This was the first book of the trilogy and I had like 20 pages from the end. I HAD to read it. lol. I'm a nerd, I know.

We had fun. :)
Much love,
Rachel Bendtsen

2 comments:

  1. you look just like a danish woman! I wish you could have been here for the super bowl party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm starting to feel really at home now. I've enjoyed being here and I'm making friends! I have friends again!! lol

    ReplyDelete